View Single Post

Old 30.05.2005, 07:17

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

I didnt see it last night because it will on my station on June 3rd. Which is a total bummer I wish that I could have seen it on Johns Birthday. Now that would have been awesome Though, on June 3rd I plan to recored it on my "CCR Tape". That tape has all the John Fogerty footage I could possibly get off of TV. However I dont have the Crossroads performence since I dont have cable. However I am lucky to see the Austin City limits show concidering the fact I will be on a trip for like a week and I will leave on the 8th of June. So I made the show by 5 days. Which is a very good Thing!!!!! Well, I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!! By the way, have any of you guys seen the tailgate party performence at the Super Bowl? It was pretty good I know I enjoyed it! Or has any of you seen the special that CBS Sunday Moring News did about John? It was really good!! They had really good interviews and just a little summery of his career from Creedence and his solo career. It felt like it lasted for hours even though it lasted only about 10 minutes. Well, I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!