View Single Post

Old 17.06.2012, 21:25

KennetRP is on a distinguished road
Default Favorite bass lines

- Born to Move (just love it, the bass solo is so simple, but still great and groovy at the same time)

- Take It Like a Friend (funky, one of Stu's best lines)

- Gloomy (funky and groovy during the solo sections, fits perfectly)

- Walk on the Water (again; funky/groovy, like most of the songs from their self-titled album)

- Travelin' Band (fast tempo, the bass lines fits perfectly, love the run-up during the guitar solos)

- Commotion (not to difficult, fun song to play, another line which is perfectly made for the song)

- Have You Ever Seen the Rain? (Stu's most famous bass line ever probably, you can't avoid hearing it, my favorite song as well)

- The Working Man (groovy, funky blues progression)

- Door to Door (awesome fun-to-play song written and sung by Stu himself, love this bass line, do I even need to say it?!)

- Susie Q (I like how it blends in, groovy with cool variations)

- Chameleon (great bass input like most of the songs from Pendulum, groovy bass man)

- I Heard It Through the Grapevine (it's fully packed with groovy variations, especially during the 7 minute solo)

- Born on the Bayou (most of it is plain simple, but Stu throws in many variations where they fit it (especially near the fade out)

- Ninety-Nine and a Half (won't do, right? funky and groovy at the same time, like it)

- Someday Never Comes (great bass sound, simple in the verses, but it works, groovy playing during the choruses, and I love the variations Stu does during the outro until fade out...)