View Single Post

Old 14.07.2005, 20:02

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

Hi Dom! Welcome! Both songs are really awesome and I just cant choose! I am learning how to play Fortunate Son and it is even better when you know how to play it! My personal favorite Creedence song that has the most song that has the most meaning would have to be Smeday Never Comes since I relate to the song really well. The song I like to listen to the most would have to be Born On The Bayou. I dont have this song on cd but, I have 30 minutes of the Albert Hall concert and Born On The Bayou kicks it off. I am also tryin to learn how to play this song and Born On The Bayou is pure genious!!! Though, right now I dont have enough money to buy a cd. If I did I would save up for the box set and I would buy it at a used cd store because our family does not support the record lable Fantasy since the owner is an evil geedy pig who is very narrow minded and does not know what he has commin to him! Now I am getting carried away but I would prefer Fortunate Son on somedays and Up Around The Bend on some days. They are bolth rockin songs!!! I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!