Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Main
Register FAQ Photo Gallery Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Main Discussion of general topics about Creedence

Old 31.10.2010, 18:55

Arisin Wind is on a distinguished road
Default EE Is Back

On the Revisited site it shows Elliot Easton back in the line up. Tal is off on other music projects.
Old 01.11.2010, 06:04
Super Moderator

nerdistmonk is on a distinguished road

To reply to myself,

As mentioned in this forums many times,

The fogerty vs fantasy vs doug clifford vs saul zantz mess is just that, its a mess.

John should have been more reasonable,
Fantasy should have been more reasonable,

(Those 2 boys Stu and Doug did nothing wrong, they sorta stood back and watched)

It was john who did the majority of hurtful decisions, he caused CCR's violent demise, he lost their money, he flushed his friendships with them completely down the toilet,

All of this for no reason whatsoever, a friendship is worth more than any amount of money, why would someone hold a grudge for 4 decades, and continue to insult and hurt (the rock and roll hall of fame incident comes to mind as a recent slap to the face and problably the final nail in the CCR coffin)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive John Fogerty's newest performances, he still plays a mean guitar, but without his band, its not the same, likewise with CCRev, they sound like CCR, but its just a immitation of what once was. Its good to hear things like Stu Cook playing in other bands.

As you can tell I take stu and doug's side in this mess, as they did absolutely nothing wrong (they lost their money too, and they didnt get any say in the financial process) they were more willing to forgive john than john was to forgive them. (Even after the 1993 disaster). CCR was a classic san fran garage band, their music was outrageously different, not 1 song the same as the other, you cant file them under any genre, and the music hasnt aged much at all.

So remember boys and girls, here is 4 important steps to surviving in this world:

1) Never whiz into the wind (nothing good can come from this, especially if you wear khakhis)

2) Never eat raspberries (trust me, dont do it)

3) Never give money to anyone in Nigeria or deposit your money off shore in a bahamas bank account.

4) Never evade your taxes (see above rule)

This public service announcement was provided by the Nerdist A. Monk Academy of common sense and the almighty dollar™.

"In God I Trust"

--the monk

Last edited by nerdistmonk; 17.08.2015 at 06:00.