Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Main

Notices

Main Discussion of general topics about Creedence

Old 14.10.2005, 19:50

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

You know Becca, my grandmother right now is staying at the same hospital were Tom got his blood transfusion. I'm probally about 10-15 min. drive from where Tom used to live. Infact, a DJ at the classic rock station here has a friend who cut Toms grass for him (the DJ also said the Tom was a pretty good tiper but of corse I would have done it for free!) And yes, Tom did have beautiful long curly hair! Have you seen Johns youngest daughter Kelsey? I think she looks like Tom. John was on tv before he left to tour in Europe earlyer this year and it showed pics. of Kelsey and at a certain she looked exactly like Tom. Kelsey is really cute. Have you ever seen a picture of her before? I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 14.10.2005, 21:31

Here, I found a site that has a pic of Kelsey. Go to www.gettyimages.com and move the mouse over editorial and click on entertainment. Then do a seach on John Fogerty and 3 pics of him with Kelsey are on page 4. Please let me know if you found them ok. I hope you enjoy them and have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 15.10.2005, 15:50
Threadstarter Threadstarter

becca_d is infamous around these parts

Is your grandmother ok? I hope so. You live only 15 minutes from where Tom lived? I hadn't seen Kelsey before, but I checked out the pics, and you're right, she is really cute. She looks a bit like Tom! How many kids does John have? Hope you have a great day!
Old 15.10.2005, 16:20

Grandma should be in the hospital for the rest of the weekend. She is being treated for namonia. I know she will be ok but it's still a little scary. It all depends on which part of town Tom lived in. If he lived in Northern Scottsdale it a bit longer than 15 min mabey 30 min to an hour. Although, if he lived in Southern Scottsdale than ya 15 min easy. I am postitive that the hospital that my grandmother is staying at is the same hospital where Tom was held when he was really sick. Though, the only people who could confirm this is the people who were actually there. It's also none of my business so I shouldn't ask. John has 3 kids from his fisrt marrige Josh, Sean and Laurie. With his second wife he has Shane, Tyler and Kelsy. He also adopted his second wife's little girl named Lindsay. So he has 7 kids. I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 16.10.2005, 01:05

Can I ask you a stupid question? You know in the song "Green River", there's a line that goes "Shoefly, dragonfly, get back to your mother". Well, what is a shoefly? I have no idea. I'm norwegian, you know, so I'm not into (was that right?) all the american idioms, but I'm working on it! Hope you're grandma gets well soon, and have a great day!
Old 17.10.2005, 13:00

I had always though it was "Shoo Fly" I never thought that it was a thing. I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 17.10.2005, 13:44

Well, the lyrics for this song is on the All-in-one page on this website, and it says "shoefly". But it's no big deal. By the way, this song (Green River) is awesome! I love it, it makes me so happy to listen to it. It's brilliant! I hope you have a great day!
Old 17.10.2005, 19:20

Ya, I love Green River too!! Infact, that song brought me into Creedence. I am really into the country group Alabama and earlyer this year, our biggest local radio station was giving away all of their records. Well, I got a records by Alabama called "Mountain Music" and on that album was thier version of Green River. At the time I didnt have my record player but when I read the lyrics to Green River I knew I had to find out more about the songwriter "John Fogerty" And it just took it corse from there! I just loved the words to Green River sooo much that I just knew that I would "fall in love" with the songwriter. Well, that is my story of getting into CCR and John Fogerty. Becca, how did you run into Creedence? I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 18.10.2005, 09:31

Hey Becca, I found a site that has some awesome pictures on it.Go to www.ccr-tribute.sverige.net then click on photo gallery. Please let me know if you found the pictures ok. I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 18.10.2005, 09:36

I think you are going to like Johns high school picture. He looks really cute!!! I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!

Tags
creedence, free, wallpapers