Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Main
Register FAQ Photo Gallery Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Main Discussion of general topics about Creedence

Old 09.04.2005, 08:01

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

Do any of you guys have a copy oh "Hoodoo"? All of the JF fans say it is one of the best albums he has ever made.But as you all know, there are only bootleg copies out there and the sound quality is awful. However I read somewehere that there is a German collecter out there who has a REAL copy of 'Hoodoo'. Seriously! It is a 33 and everything. It is the only one exsiting today. There is no way he would ever sell it or copy it to anybody!! I dont have the cd or anything. Alot of fans I know have waited 20 something years to hear Hoodoo. I'm only a kid so of corse I have no way of getting my hands a hold of it. Though, I know I will hear it eventualy just not now. What do you guys think of Hoodoo if you have heard it of coarse! Though, if you havent heard it what do you think it sounds like? Personally, I think it sounds great! Even though it the sound quality is bad. What do you other CCR/JF fans think?
Old 09.04.2005, 14:01
Anonymous

I have heard about this HOODOO LP in 1976 . It was previously announced with a catalogue number (7E-1081) in a 'Schwan magazine in 1976/77.I have search this album for 10 years.I have also written to ASYLUM records in L.A in early 1980 and they answered me it will be released that same year -1980. Of course ,it was false ,but I think they still have this LP in reserve with a good sound.I have finally found a copy of HOODOO in 1986.Well ,this Hoodoo LP is a good album but it's true that the sound is not great. The LP is called 'John Fogerty Through the Years' (It"s a double LP's ,one is the HOODOO LP & the other is a live recording from 1985 with rare tracks live and a very good sound). One day you will discover great tracks like ' Hoodoo' 'On The Run' 'Between The Lines'.John has rejected himself those great songs.I am still hoping he will re recorded these songs one day.Today ,HOODOO is a real precious gem. OA
Old 10.04.2005, 07:05
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Ya Hoodoo is a very precious gem. If I owned one I would take very good care of it! It would be pretty awsome if John went in and re did Hoodoo. Now that would be totally awsome! I would buy it no matter how much it would cost! I hope you have a nice and ROCK ON!!!
Old 10.04.2005, 09:35

clashradio is infamous around these parts

Hello Music Girl. There is a cd up for auction on Ebay right now. Item #4718213494. Looks like a pretty good bootleg cd.
Old 10.04.2005, 10:12
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Than you clashradio. However, I know for a fact that it wasnt recorded of off of the master tape! John destroyed every thing so that is a lie. Besides, I have no money right now. I will hear it eventualy just not now. Dont get me wrong,I would give almost anything to hear it being the JF fan that I am. Anyway, thank you for the info clashradio and hello to you too! I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 01.06.2005, 19:06
Anonymous

There are excellent copies of Hoodoo out there. Clean, stereo sound.
Old 02.06.2005, 02:00
Anonymous

Around seven different press of the HOODOO LP have been issued since 1986 - Two CD's of 'HOODOO' are excellent with a very clean sound *** . (1- LP :HOODOO :ASYLUM 7E 1081 ;1976 US) -----( 2- LP :HOODOO 1986-Probably A German Press)-----(3- LP :JOHN FOGERTY THROUGH THE YEARS:HOT PEPPER RECORDS HPR 001 ;1986 US)-----( 4- CD :ULTRA RARE TRACKS :JF -2000)-----( 5- CD :HOODOO :AAD ;2001-2005 ? US)----- (6- CD :HOODOO ;2001-2005 ? UK***)-----( 7- CD :THE ALTERNATE HOODOO :YACD 057 ;2004-2005 ? US***) ----- Good Luck -OA
Old 04.06.2005, 00:09
Anonymous

My, My.

Tags
hoodoo