Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Main

Notices

Main Discussion of general topics about Creedence

Old 25.01.2006, 13:47

joel is infamous around these parts

hi again! since we already have discussed Pendulum and Mardi Gras (and I Have found out that we pretty much have same the favourites) I'd very much like to hear your opinion on Cosmo's Factory. I think it's the best rockalbum of all times! after an almost sleepless night of thinking I've come up with my favourite: I heard it through the grapevine. But like i said earlier, that changes almost every day. So, what's your favourite? (The easiest way to answer that is to pick the first one you come to think of)
have fun!
Old 25.01.2006, 20:58

becca_d is infamous around these parts

Hi! Oh, must you ask so difficult questions? Ha, ha, just kidding... It changes every day with me too, especially with this album! But I have always been very fond of Long as I can see the light, so that is my answer. Let's see if I can think of two more favorites... Hm.... Oh, geez, this is hard! Ramble Tamble, and... Travelin' band. But I think the whole album is superb, so it's almost impossible to pick just three! Is Cosmo's factory your favorite Creedencealbum? Mine is Bayou country, I love it, it's my absolute favoritealbum in the whole world.
Old 26.01.2006, 02:45
Anonymous

I think that Rude Awakening #2 is a really great CCR tune, I feel bad for the poor guy who first mentioned that, he really got his head handed to him. Live and let live. The CCR blog spot isn't the place to bash CCR songs...is it??? You should all listen to Shostakovich and Tchaik if you wanna hear real good music.
Old 26.01.2006, 13:29

answer to Anonymous: no person on earth can like creedence more than I do and I've never said I don't like Rude Awakening #2. If we want to listen to real good music we listen to CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL! have a nice day and keep on chooglin!

Answer to becca_d: Bayou Country is my favorite album when Cosmo's factory isn't
Old 27.01.2006, 00:10

Hey, anonymous! In a CCR forum we discuss CCR-songs, it doesn't necessarily mean that we have to love every song just as much, or like the same songs. The first one loved Rude awakening #2, and I didn't, so what? Of course I didn't mean to offend anyone, I am truly sorry if I did. I agree with the motto "live and let live", if anyone wonders! Tchaik? Shostak....? Nah, I think I'll stick to rock'n'roll!

Joel, you do really have the same taste as me! What is your favorite on Bayou country? Mine is Graveyard train, but the whole album is G-R-E-A-T. I can't tell you how much I love this album, it was the first Creedencealbum I ever heard. Good place to start....
Old 27.01.2006, 14:50

please don't make me choose. But you did it for me so I'll try. Hmm... maybe Keep on chooglin' or penthouse pauper. or Bootleg or...
have the best of days!
Old 27.01.2006, 17:08

I know, it is impossible to choose one song from that album. Let's just say the whole album is masterpiece, and leave it there. Keep on chooglin'!
Old 28.01.2006, 06:18
Anonymous

Hey, I am that dude that posted the first message in this disscussion, and i still want to know why nobody likes this song but me! i think it showcases John's will to diversifiy, to explore new ideas....
Old 30.01.2006, 12:52

hey anonymous dude! I like the first 2 minutes but then I remember the that it's Creedence I'm listening to and after 2 minutes it doesn't sound like creedence, at all. but I like the rest of Pendulum and today Pagan Baby is my favorite. have a nice day!!
Old 05.01.2008, 10:54

Travelin' Man is on a distinguished road

I like the guitar at the beginning of "Rude Awakening #2". I listen to it anyway since its apart of the album. The exception of course is when I listen to the Beatles "White Album" I skip over "Revolution 9". I read somewhere that by the time "Pendulum" came about John Fogerty had run out of steam. I would say so how many albums they put out in a short period of time. One in 1968, three in 1969 and two in 1970.

Tags
awakining, rude