Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Main

Notices

Main Discussion of general topics about Creedence

Old 22.12.2005, 03:07
Anonymous

yup, thank me later everybody haha. but I found a site, "youtube.com", ya, go there, and search for ANYTHING and you'll find it. i even put up my own video on there i captured off the tv. but anyway, here is the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=VzxoK4a2jAw (down on the corner)

http://www.youtube.com/?v=ci64lEWlLmQ (bad moon rising)

http://www.youtube.com/?v=fA4X3UWZn5I (fortunate son)

all of them are GREAT quality except for mine of course, (the bad moon rising), lol, but anyway, go there and check it out!!!!
Old 22.12.2005, 03:10
Anonymous

**for the bad moon rising one, it starts out as down on the corner, but then goes into bad moon**

but if you have your own videos, i HIGLY encourage you to sign up on youtube.com, i've found johnny cash, rolling stones, beatles, The Band, and a lot of other band footage i've NEVER seen before. its great. and then you can share you videos with us lol
Old 22.12.2005, 22:53

becca_d is infamous around these parts

AAARGH! I HATE my slow connection! I was checking out "Fortunate son", but thanks to my slow connection the video stopped all the time, so didn't get to see all. But strongly recommend those of you with fast connection to check it out, because this seems like hot stuff! I envy you beyond belief...
Old 22.12.2005, 23:45
Anonymous

Hi, good videos, thanks .

Down on the Corner and Fortuate Son are from 1969 Ed Sulivan Show, fantastic, full screen is even better.
CCR always blows me away when I watch them on video. Be'in a guy it may seem odd to say this but,
they even looked as good as they sound.BT
Old 23.12.2005, 00:54
Anonymous

haha, sorry becca :[ your like, the queen of this ccr forum to and i feel bad i found those and not you!! lol, so sorry. and to anonymous i LOVE watching the live footage of them rather than hearing them to. its just much better to me because I've never seen real ccr footage. and i'm only 15, so finding this was like gold to me. haha, but ya, i agree with becca, check this stuff out, and please, sign up on youtube and if you have your own videos, upload them there and then give out the link here. even if it isn't ccr footage you can upload classic rock videos and more. so thanks for checking those out
Old 23.12.2005, 03:21

Oh, thanks... I am so pissed by the fact that I can't see the movies, and that I can't get a faster connection where I live in the nearest future. Big time. I would loved to see live footage of them. And John Fogerty is a really goodlooking guy. Really, really. Now, there I've said it. Ha, ha!
Old 23.12.2005, 07:22
Anonymous

haha, im sorry your computer sucks becca but i uploaded my 2nd and final video of ccr, and its the last half of the "Long Road Home" commerical. you only get the last half so sorry! but it has good footage in it

http://www.youtube.com/?v=BNqdyF6U_vU
Old 23.12.2005, 16:56

Oh, thanks, I checked it out, but of course the video stopped all the time, so... And, yes, my computer sucks!
Old 24.12.2005, 02:42

Mc_Topaz is infamous around these parts

Thx! The Bad moon rising was the only one that I haven't seen before.

If you enter Green River in the search field you can find a nice Green River live video from VH-1 with solo John, Bob Glaub and Kenny Aronoff.
Old 26.12.2005, 12:08

cactus is infamous around these parts

The FS video is great. Fogerty was truly a badass! Who in the hell can even sing like that? It's just howling....

Cactus

Tags
ccr, footage