Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Main

Notices

Main Discussion of general topics about Creedence

Old 14.05.2005, 05:05
Anonymous

I saw a picture of John's Rickenbacker, it had a humbucker in the bridge. Was that there when he recorded Suzie Q, and Born on the Bayou with it?
Old 14.05.2005, 11:21

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

Wait are you that Luke guy from the Fogerty forum? By the way I am pretty sure it was. I was on that forum but they though I was Rocky too and they kept claiming that I was him and they said horrible things to me and it hurt my feeling and I left. I still read that forum everyday. I was JohnDaMan and they thought I was this Rocky guy from Ohio and I dont even live in Ohio! Not even close! So I post here. It is not as active but it is ok. I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 18.05.2005, 06:33

lukebauserman is infamous around these parts

Yeah that's me, those people are nuts! Rocky must've been awful because they are paranoid big time. I left too because I figured all that junk was wasting my time, I think they might've banned me too! I haven't gone back to check though. I seriously gave them no reason to do a thing like that.
Old 19.05.2005, 10:18

Ya me and you should stay here. you stuff about guitars right? Well I am trying to teach myself and it would be nice if you could teach me a few things. I have an First Act acoustic giutar. This is a BAD guitar. It is actually a very cheap one. It came in a cardboad box. The strings that came with the guitar were HORRIBLE! my nephu bought me some Dean Markley strings to put on it. I love those strings but hate my guitar. Though I am going to save up money next year and buy a Telecaster. Now those are some good guitars! Do you go online often? If you do you should stick around here Luke! I like having your company here! We can talk about Creecnece,guitars,and Johns guitars and what he uses and stuff like that. I am a rookie at guitar playing and I could surley use you help! I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 29.05.2005, 12:57
sary

For you if you didn?t know and interested in CCR/ JCF guitars, amps & stuff. Have a look here:

http://www.backonstage.halmstad.net/tk/fogindex.htm
Old 29.05.2005, 20:38
Anonymous

Why are you even responding to this assclown? It's the same fcking asshole. Don't waste your time. If you want to do something useful, post a link to the best ways to commit suicide or a spellchecker for this moron.
Old 30.05.2005, 01:43

Oh not this again! Dont you get it? I am not Rocky! Look at my Sceen name for God sake! I came here to get away from people who call me names for no reason. I am NOT leaving here.This place is real nice and the people here are nice too. Dont trash this nice forum with vulgar language like that. That is very impolite, rude, and childish. You guys hurt my feelings and that provoked my leaving from the John Fogerty Forum. These guys here are nice and respectful. They also dont post vulgar post like that. These people here are my friends. This time I am not leaning just because some people cuss me out for no reason. I am stronger now. This place is the best and I dont on leaving any time soon! I hope you have a nice dya and ROCK ON!!!
Old 30.05.2005, 02:10

Darn it!! my spelling is horrible since this person posted these hurtful posts. I mean those guys really did hurt my feelings. I REALLY wanted to join and get some of my questions about Creedence and John Fogerty anwserd but obviously I had no such luck. So I came here. Where the people where not judging you about your spelling and grammer. In fact I thought about comming back but then I thought " No Way. It is not worth it. To much hurtful feelings." I am very happy here. I have friends I could talk to and I really do have fun here. I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!
Old 30.05.2005, 05:32

lukebauserman is infamous around these parts

Just ignore these idiots, we can have normal conversations and pretend that they're not here. Anyhow if we are both Rocky why would he talk to himself? Musicgirl check out that site sary posted the link to, it's got a lot of info on John's guitars, amps e.t.c. I've only been playing guitar about a year myself so I don't know a whole lot but I'll help however I can. Telecasters are sweet guitars! Jay Turser makes a decent copy but I hear the 2005 Fender Standards are great. If you're looking for a good amp go to www.reverenddirect.com and check out their Goblin amp, it's a 5 to 15 watt practice tube amp with a real spring reverb and tons of other cool stuff and it's not nearly as expensive as other tube amps. I use dean markley strings also, they're a good brand to go with.
I'm currently in the planning phase of building a hollowbody tele with rickenbacker pickups in the middle and neck postions. Hopefully I should be able to get started on it later this summer. Well, have a good one! And keep practicing!
Old 30.05.2005, 05:45

I sure will Luke!!1 I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!

Tags
humbucker, john's, rickenbacker