Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Artists

Notices

Artists Forum about the band's artists

Old 16.12.2004, 04:44
Anonymous

I'm a Dutch Fogerty-fan. It's great to hear John is coming to Amsterdam for two concerts in 2005. For those guys who wanted to boycot Fogerty for he was part of the Vote for Change tour I only can say: "Come on guys. Act like adults not as a child. Cause he don't share your political opinion, you want to boycot the man? On his new album there is only one political song (Deja vu) and this one is simular to Who'll stop the rain which you didn't boycot. Fogerty is anti-war. Like the rest of the world should be. A Dutch artist once said: "There was a war and no one went." It's the only change to get peace on this earth. Tell this to Mr. Bush. So come on people. John is a great musician with it's own opinion. And should be the right of every living creature in this world.
Old 04.01.2005, 03:13
Anonymous

EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WRONG.
Old 07.01.2005, 06:47

John Cardoso is infamous around these parts

Or to Be Right,Mr Anonymous!!!!

I?m John Cardoso.

johnny.c@brturbo.com

I agree with Fish when he says that The Last Fogerty?s CD is a piece of shit,but don?t agree with the rest he said. They?re only expressing their opinion!! You don?t have to agree with them,but that?s no reason for boycotting!!
Old 27.01.2005, 02:47
Anonymous

Stu Cook and Doug Clifford voted by Bush. I think Tom also would have voted by Bush. Back to that again !!!. Even tho?I like the song Fortunate Son.
Old 27.01.2005, 02:48
Anonymous

Stu Cook and Doug Clifford voted by Bush. I think Tom also would have voted by Bush. Back to that again !!!. Even tho?I like the song Fortunate Son.
Old 04.04.2005, 16:10
Anonymous

RE: John Fogerty's Political ideas.

John may be a left winger but who cares about that. When you listen to music it should be about the sound and how well it is composed and arranged. I am so damn far to the right of the political spectrum it scares me but i still love John Fogerty's music and I always will.
Old 04.04.2005, 16:14
Anonymous

Damn it John. You have to come to Edmonton Alberta Canada so all of us Right Wing Farmers can drive into the city and see a darn good show.
Old 04.04.2005, 23:20
n

JOHN FOGERTY ,probably the greatest american songwriter & also a complete musician . He is THE REAL SON Of America. How can you compare this liar stupid & criminal guy called 'Colon'Bush' with a humble wise guy like JOHN FOGERTY ? JOHN prooves many times since 1968 his attachment to a deepest America. His fabulous voice , his fantastics songs & his lyrics have not only touch this country but also the rest of the world .CREEDENCE music was for people of every colour . Black ,White ,Yellow ,Red . I have even found some CCR records in Jamaica. The world needs a better USA. It can never happen with the hypocrite 'bush'. I just want to thank JOHN FOGERTY for all the pleasure he gaves on this earth since the early days of 1968. OA
Old 05.04.2005, 20:58
Anonymous

Wow! He joined him? I love his music but now .... ....all & everything associated with it.... ...I love it even more.
It is the natural choice to oppose Bush - & what did u expect after Fortunate Son, Who'll stop the rain and Run through the jungle...

But you're right - the bad moon really has risen thanx to the elections...
Old 06.07.2005, 22:41

EPad3 is infamous around these parts

I don't care if John Fogarty voted for John Kerry or GWB, or Conway Twitty. The first time I heard Deja Vu (all over again) and saw the video I nearly broke down. John Fogarty's music talked to me when I was 18 and facing the canon, and he talks to me now. Anyone who can't see parallels between Vietnam and Iraq is blind and naive. Fogarty's vision in Deja Vu is crystal clear. I just heard two Johns play together in Pittsburgh - Fogarty and Mellencamp - and I was blown away by their love of this country and its people. Fogarty writes songs about what's right and wrong about this place, and that's the way it should be.

Tags
fogerty, john