Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Albums, Songs and Concerts

Notices

Albums, Songs and Concerts Here we discuss our impression of CCR albums, songs and concerts, as well as the songs meaning

Old 22.01.2006, 07:56
Anonymous

Hi, CCR fans and collectors around the world. My name is Luis and I?m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Before the almost impossibility of sell two singles (or 7” records) in my own country of the group, I appeal to the interest of these interested in buy and have exotic and rare collection items. These are the singles:

1-Down in the corner B/W Fortunate son. Year: 1970. Label: Liberty / EMI 1200. Estate: very slightly opaque but with both tracks completely playables and with low pops.
2-Jambalaya B/W Workin? on a buildin. Artist: The Blue Ridge Rangers. Year: 1972. Label: Fantasy / RCA FTS – 1004. Estate: idem previous.

Prices (including shipping costs): United States: U$S 30; Great Britain: ? 30; West Europe: € 30. I have experience selling by Internet not only in my own country: in foreign places too like Chile, Paraguay, Brazil, Puerto Rico, United States, Canada, Spain, Holland and Belgium. And I have 78 RPM records, LP?s and cassettes too and other musical generes too (jazz, vocal, tango, classical, brazilian music, argentinian folk, pop, rock, country, easy listening, samplers, soundtracks, etc.). Please write me to this e-mail address: lube261166@yahoo.com and put in the subject “CCR singles”. Thanks and regards.

Tags
argentinian, ccr, sale, singles