Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Albums, Songs and Concerts

Notices

Albums, Songs and Concerts Here we discuss our impression of CCR albums, songs and concerts, as well as the songs meaning

Old 28.10.2004, 00:46
Fish

Tom Fogerty's Myopia album released in 1974 is among Toms best. I really like this album! The best songs on it are What about tomorrow, Get up & give me another trojan song. But there isin't a bad track on the album . Zypher National which was also released in "74" is a bit of a weaker album but also has some high points such as joyful ressurection and is also the only post CCR album to feature all four members. John Tom Stu and Doug..in a sort of roundabout way it is the last CCR album. I highly recommend these albums to the serious CCR fan.
Old 07.05.2009, 05:38

Travelin' Man is on a distinguished road

Tom is so underrated. Its a shame John kept him down like he did, his own flesh and blood! He has some good songs out there. I read somehere that on "Joyful Resurrection" where he coined as sounding like John Fogerty. He had some good songs later on down the road: "Life is But a Dream" w/Ruby 1977, "Champaign Love" co-written with Doug Clifford, "Trisha Suzanna", "The Secret" and "Summer Night" from his Deal It Out album 1981 and his last "Sidekicks" was a great CD!! 1989 but wasn't released until after his death 1992.

Tags
fogerty, myopia, tom