Creedence Online Forum

Go Back   Creedence Online Forum > Albums, Songs and Concerts
Register FAQ Photo Gallery Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Albums, Songs and Concerts Here we discuss our impression of CCR albums, songs and concerts, as well as the songs meaning

Old 05.07.2005, 11:14
Anonymous

I heard a Creedence song many years back and never have been able to find it. The song was kind of a American Indian sounding tune called Hey-Ya . It was not a bootleg as it was in a used record shop on a LP. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: The shop owner would not sell the LP as he stated it was the only copy he had ever seen or heard of.
Old 08.07.2005, 17:02
Anonymous

The album was probably "Spirit Orgaszmus". It was a split album with the first side by CCR and the second by a group called Jeronimo. The song was originally Jeronimos (or at least had the same name as one of their songs). I don't know any more about the album, but good luck trying to find it - at least you now know what to look for!
Old 08.07.2005, 17:09
Anonymous

If you hurry, there is one available on eBay from the UK. These are HARD to find!
Old 08.07.2005, 17:16
Anonymous

OK, I understand it now, I found the information first at proglands.com un Jeronimo, as I once had the song by them called Heya and figured you were confusing it as a CCR song. According to their site, it appeared that it was CCR that was doing that song on this album. However, according to the eBay site, it is in fact Jeronimo that is performing this song, as it is theirs. What the proglands site did was state that the first side of this album was CCR, then it listed the Jeronimo songs, but it looked like it was stating that these were the songs that CCR was doing on the first side. Anyway, it is NOT CCR that is doing "Heya", it is Jeronimo. Hope that clears that up for you!
Old 13.07.2005, 05:50
Anonymous

Thanks Guys 8)

Tags
song