View Single Post

Old 01.02.2008, 07:02

g_raham is on a distinguished road

Hey, Masoka. I'll do it for you. I'm 14, and I've also been looking on what people think of this song. So here it goes ... by the way, my answers are italicized. AND PLEASE NOBODY MAKE FUN OR SAY WHAT I PUT IS WRONG. IT'S JUST WHAT I THINK IT MEANS, PERSONALLY.

Someone told me long ago theres a calm before the storm, from my view, it's talking about how there's always something bad that can happen to good
I know; its been comin for some time.
When its over, so they say, itll rain a sunny day, but in the end, everything will be good - this happens to my life especially. something bad may happen, but there is always somebody to pick you back up
I know; shinin down like water.

Chorus:
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain? have you ever had something upsetting happen to you
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin down on a sunny day? has something bad ruined your day before

Yesterday, and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard, how you can be down even if it's a beautiful day and how you can be affected for a prolonged time
I know; been that way for all my time. there's always been something depressing in life, that will affect you for as long as you live
til forever, on it goes through the circle, fast and slow, life keeps circling sometimes good/bad times drag out, sometimes they're not long enough to cherish
I know; it cant stop, I wonder. wondering if things will just be perfect. maybe not depression in life

Chorus
Yeah!
Chorus