View Single Post

Old 13.05.2011, 01:46
Super Moderator

nerdistmonk is on a distinguished road

You should contact Warner Music, and also Asylum Records and get permission to produce a disc from that material, as you stated your doing a "professional" restoration as opposed to for a hobby.

Some of the songs you listed are already available as a remastered compact disc, and as for Hoodoo John Fogerty expressed explicit instructions to destroy it, hoodoo is a bootleg so im assuming thats what your restoring then since the mastertape was destroyed by Russ Gary,
---------------------------

When I proceeded in restoring Royal Albert Hall, I contacted Concord Music Group numerous times during the restoration and kept them up to speed, we decided it was best for my work to be canned as they were already completing their own version on DVD (I destroyed my copy)

---------------------------

But good luck to you when it comes to doing this,

Anyways good luck with your project. If your doing this for yourself then ignore everything I said and keep all of the original vinyls as proof of ownership and as for hoodoo it simply is a bootleg. Since you can backup your vinyls, tapes and cd's one time this disc will count as a backup.

Last edited by nerdistmonk; 13.05.2011 at 03:55.