View Single Post

Old 20.10.2005, 21:12
Threadstarter Threadstarter

becca_d is infamous around these parts

Ok, I misunderstood you! But it's a frame, I'm certain. In the beginning I thought it looked like it was a mirror in it, but it's only a frame. I wonder why it was there? I haven't seen the first LP, only a small pic of it. But I have seen photos of John with the mustache. I have to agree that he looked better without it, but I don't think it made him look like a dork! But the glasses, on the other hand.... It was a good idea to switch to contact lenses. He should have gotten a fine for trying to hide his beautiful eyes! Have you heard the Blue Rigde Rangers album? I think it's great, although I have to admit I was sceptical at first (Country? Noooo way!). But I had to eat my words when I heard it. The best cut on this record must be "Working on a building", Johns singing on this one sends chills down my spine! I've even started to listen to Jimmie Rogders' music after I heard it. Ok, I wasn't completely negative about country before either, I really liked Johnny Cash' music (and still do). Do you like any of these performers?