View Single Post

Old 21.10.2005, 15:37
Threadstarter Threadstarter

becca_d is infamous around these parts

You know, my dad is REALLY into country, and always have been. He likes Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, Jimmie Rogders, and all kinds of obscure bluegrassbands. So I grew up listening to country. For a while I was really sick of it, and just couldn't stand it. But I've started liking some of it now, though if not all of it. I don't have any particular favorite, maybe Johnny Cash then. I am really in love with the blues. There's a show on the radio that airs every saturday night called the Blues Asylum, and if I miss that, it's a big crisis! Do you like blues? But I can't live without rock'n'roll, though! I have to admit I haven't heard much of the music to the artists you mentioned, except Creeedence. I live in a little Lodi far away from anything that's fun, including a decent musicstore, and in Norway there are no classic rock radiostations. Feel sorry for me, I do.... By the way, do you like Elvis? Before I discovered Creedence, I was really in to his music. I haven't listened much to it after, but I still like him. I think his early Sun recordings are great!