View Single Post

Old 21.10.2005, 19:10

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

Are you kidding me? I love Elvis! I can't belive I forgot to mention him! You know how John is influenced by the blues right? (Led Zeppelin is also heavily influenced by the blues too.) Well, I have been trying to get more into the blues and listen to artist like Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf and Robert Johnson but there is nobody here that plays the blues. It's almost like the blues don't exsits here! Ya, its that bad! Infact, I hAve never meet anybody around here who even knows who the guys are! And I don't have money to buy any CDs right know so I am stuck. Though, I have a 10 second clip of Muddy Waters and he sounded really good. Also try to check out Led Zeppelin becuase they are heavily influenced by the blues and I think it shows! It really does stink that there are no classic rokc stations in your area. Though, it stinks that there is no blues station here. Do you play any instraments Becca? I play the viola, bass, guitar, keyboards and I want to learn how to drum and I think I would be pretty good at that. I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!