View Single Post

Old 22.10.2005, 04:25

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

I know it is bad! I mean NOBODY here knows who any of those guys are. Sorry if I got you mixed up. I know that Led Zeppelin is a little bit heavy but the band members always talk about how their biggest musical influences are Robert Johnson, Ottis Rush, Bo Diddley,Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Sonny Boy Williamson, Freddie King, Matt "Guitar" Murphey and Willie Dixon. Also, I am pretty sure that the lead guitarist and the lead singer of Led Zeppelin have really aa extensive blues collection too. No I am not in a band. I have been playing the guitar for about a few months, keyboard for almost a year and I have been playing bass for a fidiling program at my school for a year. Though I have been playing the viola for 4 years and I am currently trying to learn "Stairway To Heaven" on the viola. (Stairway To Heaven is Led Zeppelins biggest known song.) Those instraments are hard to play and take lots of practice and detication trust me!!! Just curiuos but who is you favorite blues singer? I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!