View Single Post

Old 31.10.2005, 19:17

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

Nope I haven't heard the whole album. I have a friend whi is gonna try to burn the box set fro me. So wish him luck! Pagan Baby really does rock! You know, when I saw Johni n concert a few months age he did Hey Tonight and I thought it was great. Infact, a live version will be on Johns new cd with Fantasy The Long Road Home. Also if I remember, John also did Have You Ever Seen The Rain at the concert too. Have you already heard about Johns new album with Fantasy? Isnt this great? I cant wait to get it. Infact if you go to Johns web site you can get the track listing for the album. I just cant belive Joh is back with Fantasy Records! I would have never thought this would happen in a million years. Alao dont think just because he is back with Fantasy Records that this means that there is a chance for a CCR reunion. John has stated several times that it will not happen. Even Stu has stated this too. By the way, this is a little of subject but would you want dome pics. of Led Zeooelin? I know you dont know them or their music but, I still think that the lead singer Robert Plant is a little cute. There is probally 150 to 200 pics of Zed Zep. Please let me know if you want me to post them. I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!