View Single Post

Old 02.11.2005, 18:56

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

Ya, it was a dobro. He also used the dobro a lot on the BMS album too. You are right right about JF being cuter than RP. Especially the fact that most of the time RP was doing drugs or something but as you know, John never touched the stuff. And when I say "something" I just dont mean pot but speed, coccain, heroin, LSD, Acid, angel dust you name it RP and Led Zeppelin took it.(Not to mention all the booze they drank either) And we all know John didnt do anything like that (though, he hinted that the other members were doing drugs at one point.If you want me to pull up that artical I would be happy.) So his face was untouched by these drugs which makes him look 100 times better. John looks great now. Healthy and a happy home life. Though, people like RP and The Rolling Stone dont look so good now because of all the drugs they took and their faces are aged more then it should be. If you took a picture of John from CCR he looks the same. Mite I add he looked really good by the way. But if you took a pic of Robert Plant from the Led Zeppelin days of Mick Jagger when he was younger, they really different now because of all the danm drugs they took. Drugs totally screwed up their face. What do you think? Sorry I rambled on, but its just my opioion. I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!