View Single Post

Old 02.11.2005, 22:47
Threadstarter Threadstarter

becca_d is infamous around these parts

I COMPLETELY agree with you! It is such a stupid idea to use drugs, it doesn't only screw up your face and make you look like Frankenstein, only without the stiches, it also totally screws up your brain (and that is even worse, don't you think?). I mean, LSD made the brains of these dumb musicans a mess, not to mention all the other dangerous things they used. Therefore I was very glad when I heard that John disdained drugs, and that "Looking out my backdoor" was a song for his son, and not about an LSD-trip. I think John is one of the most goodlooking 60 year-olds I have ever seen! Of course, he is no longer 24, but still he looks very healthy and youngish. Did the other members of Creedence really use drugs? Yes, I would really like to read that article, so if you could post it I would be very thankful. Guess what! I was at our local library today, and I found a couple of DVD's from a series of DVD'S called "The history of rock'n'roll" that contains performances of among others Jimi Hendrix, The Byrds, Janis Joplin, The Grateful Dead, and not LEAST Led Zeppelin! I haven't watched them yet, but I can't wait! I'm not sure if it's an awful lot with Led Zep, but at least enough to give me an inpression of them. I'll tell you what I think when I have watched them, ok?