View Single Post

Old 03.11.2005, 15:06
Threadstarter Threadstarter

becca_d is infamous around these parts

I read the article, and it was very interesting, thank you so much! I really admire John for not taking drugs and not drinking much, and beeing so honest about it. What big idiots the other members of Creedence were! This disappointed me, actually. Don't you agree? Well, I have watched the first DVD (it is two), where it was some performances of Jimi Hendrix. Man, that was awesome! I just have to get some cd's with him. But I wonder how many guitars he smashed in his short career.... He was a freak, but when he settled on making music, he really did make music, alright! There was also a performance of Santana that was pretty good, and some of Janis' songs was not to bad, but she tend to end up screaming instead of singing, and I think it is just to much, if you know what I mean! There was some performances by Bob Dylan that I really liked. What do you think of Bob Dylan? I have listened to him before, and I decided that I didn't like it, but I think I have changed my mind. I haven't gotten to the Led Zep part yet, but I'm going to watch the other DVD today, so I tell you what I think then. Hope you have a nice day!