View Single Post

Old 03.11.2005, 18:50

Music Girl is infamous around these parts

When I first read that article I was like "WHAT?" It really did kind of did dissapoint me then I realized like you those guys are idiots. Jimi Hendrix is good isnt he? People have considerd him a guitar god and Rolling Stone named the best guitars ever. Though, like you said he was a freak. Did you know that Jimi and Janis were boyfriend and girlfriend? They both died of a drug over dose which is very sad. Personally, I think The Who smashed more guitars than Jimi did. Jimi also did very wierd things to his guitar on stage for show. He played with his teeth, Lit his guitar on fire (I think he did this at the Monterux Pop Festivle.) Sorry my spelling suck. And he also some times even humped his guitar. He was again a freak like you said. I like Bob Dylan. My favorite song would have to be Blowin In The Wind, Like A Rolling Stone. My favorite song that he has written and recorded by other artist is All Along The Watchtower(Jimi Hendrix did this song) and my second favorite is Mr. Tamborine Man (The Byrds did this one) If you really liked Jimi Hendrix on stage, then you are going to love Led Zep then. Oh ya, I am glad that you enjoyed the article! I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!