View Single Post

Old 20.12.2005, 13:34

becca_d is infamous around these parts

Oh, I would have loved to see all that! I will go to Canada some day. Definitly. "Blues" is one of the albums I'm planning on buying, I listened to clips from it on Tower Records, and it sounded great! "The Ultimate Experience", is that a compilation-cd (if that's the right expression...)? One of the other albums I really want, is "Are you experienced?", the first Jimi Hendrix-album. You know, I agree with you! Only Creedence was Creedence, and John Fogerty alone is not the same. But I still think he has made good music after that, like the Blue Rigde Rangers-album (he certainly rocked up the country on this album), and Blue Moon Swamp. Have you heard any of these albums? "Bayou Country" is my favoritealbum, I love the bluesy bayou sound! What is yours? I don't think I'll ever be a Alice Cooper fan, but I have seen a performance of "School's out". Interesting behavior on stage... I've heard a sick story about a chicken that he was supposed to have bitten the head of of, but the the truth is just as bad. Somebody had thrown a living chicken up on stage, and Cooper thought chickens could fly, so he tossed it into the audience, believing it would "fly off into the sunset". Ouch. In some bizarre way I find this a bit amusing, I mean, everybody knows, that chickens don't fly!?! Do you like Led Zeppelin? I have heard a few songs by them, and I liked what I heard, they are quite influenced by the blues.