View Single Post

Old 30.05.2005, 05:32

lukebauserman is infamous around these parts

Just ignore these idiots, we can have normal conversations and pretend that they're not here. Anyhow if we are both Rocky why would he talk to himself? Musicgirl check out that site sary posted the link to, it's got a lot of info on John's guitars, amps e.t.c. I've only been playing guitar about a year myself so I don't know a whole lot but I'll help however I can. Telecasters are sweet guitars! Jay Turser makes a decent copy but I hear the 2005 Fender Standards are great. If you're looking for a good amp go to www.reverenddirect.com and check out their Goblin amp, it's a 5 to 15 watt practice tube amp with a real spring reverb and tons of other cool stuff and it's not nearly as expensive as other tube amps. I use dean markley strings also, they're a good brand to go with.
I'm currently in the planning phase of building a hollowbody tele with rickenbacker pickups in the middle and neck postions. Hopefully I should be able to get started on it later this summer. Well, have a good one! And keep practicing!