Creedence Online Forum

Creedence Online Forum (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/index.php)
-   Albums, Songs and Concerts (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Jambalaya song (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/showthread.php?t=581)

Admin 31.07.2008 00:55

Jambalaya song

[youtube]Pa2Tl5BeK-U[/youtube]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Goodbye, Joe, me gotta go, me oh my oh.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Me gotta go, pole the pirogue down the bayou.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]My Yvonne, the sweetest one, me oh my oh.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and filé gumbo[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma cher amio.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gayo,[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Thibodaux, Fontaineaux, the place is buzzin',[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]kinfolk come to see Yvonne by the dozen.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Dress in style and go hog wild, me oh my oh.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and filé gumbo[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma cher amio.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gayo,[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Settle down far from town, get me a pirogue[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]and I'll catch all the fish in the bayou.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Swap my mon to buy Yvonne what she need-o.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][I]Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Fogy Fan 02.08.2008 06:31

Unreleased bootleg, eh?

Good find! :cool:

Edit: Wait a sec that's from The Blue Ridge Rangers album. That's not CCR.

Ricardo Cortes 19.09.2008 23:47

You are right fogy, Jambalaya comes in the blue ridge rangers album; in fact I have in mind that Jhon played all instruments for recording. The Blue Ridge Rangers never existed as a group.:confused: