Creedence Online Forum

Creedence Online Forum (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/index.php)
-   Fans' stories (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Reunion (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/showthread.php?t=515)

dutchccr 21.10.2007 23:21

Reunion

If The Police can come together why not CCR?? i'm waitin' for you guys...:hi:

Poor Boy 31.10.2007 19:32

To much discord between the remaining band mates. It's a nice idea, but not likely to be.

susie Q 24.03.2008 01:14

maybe, we fans coming from all the world should ask them to reunion and do a concert. We should ask to sign a petition and send to John fogerty and stu cook......perhaps!!!:super:

Javier Pérez 26.03.2008 03:16

Reunion

Hi!
I agree!!!!
Let's collect thousands of signatures and make possible our dream!
Cheers!
CCR for ever:super::slap:

tombstonetom 22.05.2008 06:58

reuion?

yea if the eagles can do it " HELL FREEZES OVER TOUR " god willing ccr can . thanks tombstonetom:hi:

Voyeur 03.12.2009 20:04

I love, LOVE Fogerty...but the ball seems totally in his court. The other members have periodically invited John to join them in the past, but he has refused.

I hope someday he swallows his pride and buries the hatchet...before it's too late.

nerdistmonk 04.12.2009 10:18

[QUOTE=Voyeur;3313]I love, LOVE Fogerty...but the ball seems totally in his court. The other members have periodically invited John to join them in the past, but he has refused.

I hope someday he swallows his pride and buries the hatchet...before it's too late.[/QUOTE]

Doug Clifford said NOT HAPPENING, because of the Rock and Roll hall of fame incident.

Voyeur 04.12.2009 21:36

[QUOTE=nerdistmonk;3319]Doug Clifford said NOT HAPPENING, because of the Rock and Roll hall of fame incident, so its not in johns court unless john gets on his hands and knees and apologizes (HAHA right.., john may not be as arrogant as he used to be but he would never apologize because in his mind its all their fault not his)[/QUOTE]
Interestingly, Stu Cook still seemed slightly (EVER so slightly) open to the idea of a reunion in a very recent interview promoting the 40th Anniversary DVD of Woodstock. Something along the lines of [I]"you never know"[/I].

But yeah, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame thing was pretty awful. John would need to go on some sort of [I]Apology Tour[/I], singing songs about how wrong he was and how awesome Stu and Doug are, etc. But short of that... :nea:

nerdistmonk 05.12.2009 05:57

[QUOTE=Voyeur;3323]Interestingly, Stu Cook still seemed slightly (EVER so slightly) open to the idea of a reunion in a very recent interview promoting the 40th Anniversary DVD of Woodstock. Something along the lines of [I]"you never know"[/I].

But yeah, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame thing was pretty awful. John would need to go on some sort of [I]Apology Tour[/I], singing songs about how wrong he was and how awesome Stu and Doug are, etc. But short of that... :nea:[/QUOTE]

Apology Tour? More like an Apology Symphony....with john being the conductor, lead brass, lead strings, and lead horns....hehehe :D

and as for Doug, Hes starting to loosen up a little, because like I said, normal people get over things, dont hold a grudge.

Voyeur 19.12.2009 09:01

I was thinking...if Creedence ever did reunite...I know what the title of the album should be:

[B][COLOR="Green"]Joyful Resurrection[/COLOR][/B]

With Tom's title track being the finale!

I know, I know...it will never happen. But it's nice to think about.