Creedence Online Forum

Creedence Online Forum (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/index.php)
-   Main (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Less Play on the Radio??? (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/showthread.php?t=797)

Voyeur 15.04.2010 20:23

Less Play on the Radio???

Is Creedence getting less airplay on the oldies and classic rock stations where you are?

I ask this because when I lived in NC, I got a satisfying dose of Creedence on all my favorite stations. But since I've moved to central Florida, CCR play is scarce. I'm VERY lucky if I get one Creedence song in 2 or 3 weeks. Oh, but there's plenty of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Skynyrd, and even Van Halen.

Please tell me it's just my area and you guys are still getting solid airplay from this awesome band.

Voyeur 04.06.2010 08:22

Ugh! To make matters worse, one of my classic rock stations that almost never plays Creedence has now decided to play an hour long block of Led Zeppelin EVERY NIGHT at 10pm. So it's played whenever I drive back from work.

Obviously, the female DJ has some ridiculous crush on Robert Plant. Nothing against Led Zeppelin but wtf, man?

What I wouldn't give to hear one of my stations play [I]Keep on Chooglin[/I]...I think I'd have a heart attack!

nerdistmonk 09.06.2010 06:16

[quote=Voyeur;3578]Ugh! To make matters worse, one of my classic rock stations that almost never plays Creedence has now decided to play an hour long block of Led Zeppelin EVERY NIGHT at 10pm. So it's played whenever I drive back from work.

Obviously, the female DJ has some ridiculous crush on Robert Plant. Nothing against Led Zeppelin but wtf, man?

What I wouldn't give to hear one of my stations play [I]Keep on Chooglin[/I]...I think I'd have a heart attack![/quote]

If it makes you feel better I play CCR as a demo loop on all my televisions I sell at my electronics booth here where I live. I sell alot of stereos and a lot of TV's, I think that fogerty mojo has something to do with it, make your 27" more exciting with CCR brand entertainment. Hehe

Voyeur 09.06.2010 18:39

[QUOTE=nerdistmonk;3580]If it makes you feel better I play CCR as a demo loop on all my televisions I sell at my electronics booth here where I live. I sell alot of stereos and a lot of TV's, I think that fogerty mojo has something to do with it, make your 27" more exciting with CCR brand entertainment. Hehe[/QUOTE]
That [I]does [/I]make me feel better! :slap:

Voyeur 04.07.2010 11:13

Just found out 12 Creedence songs are being released on the Rock Band video game. That should help introduce some of the younger folks to this awesome band.

JamesSimon 12.07.2010 10:25

well, if younger folks, would stop crying and EMOeing, they'd be much better person if they listened to classic records.

Sunday is a great day for classic radios, playing the classics.

joyride 29.07.2010 14:45

[I][B][COLOR=darkorange]I'm currently working in the E.U. and radios like 105 Milano in Italy are giving quite a lot of airplay to CCR especially on Ringo's midnight show:):):)[/COLOR][/B][/I]

Voyeur 13.08.2010 07:55

Nice! I heard an awesome rumor that [I]Keep On Chooglin'[/I] is in the soundtrack to Stallone's new film [I]The Expendables[/I]. If so, the movie just got better! :super: