Creedence Online Forum

Creedence Online Forum (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/index.php)
-   New on forum (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   CCR young fan!!! (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/showthread.php?t=443)

NZCCRfan 16.01.2007 14:24

CCR young fan!!!

Hey all I am new to this forum and I enjoy CCR listen to it as much as possible I grew up with it because my parents would play it alot and have learnt to like it.
Does anyone know when CCR is coming to New Zealand next? last time they were here was back in 2003 down in Wanaka but missed it would love to see it.
Cheers
Jason.

Arisin Wind 18.01.2007 22:44

Check out creedence-revisited.com and check their tour dates page.

penthouse pauper 21.01.2007 20:05

[QUOTE=NZCCRfan;2259]Hey all I am new to this forum and I enjoy CCR listen to it as much as possible I grew up with it because my parents would play it alot and have learnt to like it.
Does anyone know when CCR is coming to New Zealand next? last time they were here was back in 2003 down in Wanaka but missed it would love to see it.
Cheers
Jason.[/QUOTE]

Hi Jason: Creedence Clearwater Revvial split up in 1972, so they no longer exist. There are two former members performing under the guise, calling themselves Creedence Clearwater Revisited. These two fellows, namely Doug Clifford and Stu Cook were part of the rhythm section of the oringinal Creedence Clearwater Revival. John Fogerty the lead singer and the person who wrote pretty well all of their hits and arranged and produced all of their albums and was the undisputed leader of Creedence Clearwater Revival doesn't play with his former members. He is a stand alone performer who uses muscians of his choice. Whether John Fogerty ever visits New Zealand, I'm not sure. If he does he would be well worth going to see. Myself, I wouldn't go across the street to see revisited. But of course it's your choice if they do play in your area. I hope this clears up some things for you? You could read my other post that is in the general section, too!

pp

penthouse pauper 21.01.2007 20:08

[QUOTE=NZCCRfan;2259]Hey all I am new to this forum and I enjoy CCR listen to it as much as possible I grew up with it because my parents would play it alot and have learnt to like it.
Cheers
Jason.[/QUOTE]

deleted

cornejo 30.04.2007 21:49

chilean fan

hi people...

i'm a young chilean crr fan, so this group is really famous here.
i love be with you in this forum...

bye...
saludos a los integrantes latinos del foro...

Javier Pérez 01.05.2007 03:23

Fans latinos

Hi, Hola,

CCR es muy querido en el mundo latino, como demostrais con vuestro acceso al foro, además actualmente se utiliza bastante la música de Creedence en la publicidad.
A ver si conseguimos que el español sea de verdad la 2ª lengua de los fans de CCR por todo el mundo.
Un saludo desde España,
Javier

cornejo 02.05.2007 02:39

gracias

de verdad me sorprende de que hayan mas integrantes latinos en el foro, gracias por el buen recibimiento...

adios

Mary Lou 03.05.2007 15:58

Please! Speak English, I don't understand... ;-(

Javier Pérez 03.05.2007 23:08

welcome latin CCR Fans

Hi Mary Lou!

I wrote in spanish because i was replaying a new member from CHILE and he wrote some words in spanish to say goodbye.
Anyway if a spaniard can speak a little english, a North American is able to understand a little spanish, i think so.
Most important is to have good communications between us and continue to love CCR!
Kisses,
Javier

cornejo 13.05.2007 21:01

thnks

thanks for this welcome...