Creedence Online Forum

Creedence Online Forum (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/index.php)
-   Main (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Happy Birthday, John! (http://www.creedence-online.net/forum/showthread.php?t=260)

mary_lou 22.05.2005 12:33

I got a story to tell you. Hope it will be interesting for you.
Two years ago I was the angry young girl, too reserved & shy to be happy. Some time on, I realised that my shyness & distrust had been preventing me from Life. A dramatic change happened to me then. No one recognised in the friendly smiling girl that dispirited creature I had been. But I'm not so happy as I must be. Just because the world outside is too RESERVED & SHY. It doesn't accept any creation and regards any fair words that come from the heart as flattery. Probably it depends on the mentality of a nation, but guess it is common to all mankind. What we need is a bit of frankness & CREEDENCE! I gained it two years ago with the sound of John's Fogerty voice. So let's be more trustful & friendly to each other! What we give we get back. Happiness has been flowing in our veins & nesting in our souls from the Moment of Birth. All we gotta do is pull it off & give away. It IS time to laugh, time to sing, time to join the band! Let's do it now 'cause Someday will never come.
Yours Mary Lou;)
P.S.Music makes you feel high or down. Whatever you want. Creedence makes you feel alive even when you're morally exhausted & mentally dead. Just like any other group you're keen on. Everyone should find his own John Fogerty. Music has mystical power over people, and mostly we can't resist.
He is 60 on the 28 of May, if I'm not mistaken. May 1945 War is Over - May 1945 John is Born, as one of you said:) So let's rejoice for his sake on this day!

Green_Kirby 23.05.2005 05:25

That's very true. He has helped me through my depression, and still is.
My depression is like no other; no one has had it for a very, very long time. My kind, that is. :/

Music Girl 23.05.2005 06:04

Ya, outside of family John has helped get though this 'broken home' thing. My father was and never has been around and that is something that is devistating. John understands this. It really makes me feel better that he does understand it. I hope John has a very happy 60th birthday!!! He surely deserves it!!! I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!

Anonymous 24.05.2005 09:52

[b]Happy Birthday John[/b] and thanxalot for all the joy and happiness you brought to my life while listening to loads of your great work. - Regards from Vienna/Austria - Wolfgang

Green_Kirby 27.05.2005 06:40

Man, 60, huh....
He doesn't look like it up close. (And he sounded better when he was young LOL!)
Toby Keith looks older than him... I dund't know his age, but he's gots da crow's feet! O.o;
-GK

Anonymous 27.05.2005 23:56

Bon Anniversaire JOHN, Happy Birthday JOHN. We wish you the best things in life. We also wish you a great tour for this summer in America. Of course we hope to see you again in Paris. We LOVE your music for ever. Hello to all your family. Marnella & Magali.

Anonymous 28.05.2005 00:08

10 Favorite Artists of all time - 1) JOHN FOGERTY , 2) BOB MARLEY , 3 & 4 ) JOHN LENNON & PAUL McCARTNEY , 5) WINSTON RODNEY (BURNING SPEAR) , 6) LEONARD DILLON (ETHIOPIAN) 7) ALBERT GRIFFITHs ( GLADIATORS) , 8) GEORGES BRASSENS (France) , 9) CHUCK BERRY , 10) COUNT LASHER OA

Music Girl 28.05.2005 01:55

Ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!! I wish you the best and I hope you have a nice weekend with your family!!!!! I hope you have a nice dya and ROCK ON!!!

Green_Kirby 28.05.2005 08:00

It's not his birthday HERE yet! XD
I think all I've done today is play CCR.
Nevertheless,
*as in Kenny Wallace*
HAPpy Birthday John!!!

Music Girl 28.05.2005 09:49

This is what I am going to do tomorrow: I am going to go to the store and buy a bag a M&M's and do nothing but listen to Creedence and John Fogerty! Oh ya, and a hair cut. I hope John has a wonderful day tomorrow with his family. I wish him nothing but the best!!!!!! I hope you have a nice day and ROCK ON!!!