View Single Post

Old 22.10.2005, 14:30
Threadstarter Threadstarter

becca_d is infamous around these parts

No, I'm not mixed up, just very suprised. I thought Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, and Robert Johnson were almost considered american icons, but I guess I was wrong... Well, If I come across some Led Zeppelin, I'm going to check it out! How is Jimi Hendrix' music? I have no particular favorite blues singer. But I really like that raw delta blues that "Bayou Country" is so heavily influenced by. It's not that easy to come by cd's with the music I like here, so the only blues I hear is on the Blues Asylum, and they play everything from jazz to blues to hiphop, so it's not always that interesting. But they send it as a re-run on tuesday, so I can record it then if I hear something I like on saturday. Have you seen the movie "Oh brother, where art thou?" I think it's great, and the soundtrack is to! I have a feeling John loves this movie, since he's into this southern thing. You know the Fairfield Four, that sings on "110 in the shade" on the "Blue Moon Swamp" album? They sing in this movie to!